This training focuses on control of the Simplicity SE card and how it applies to the products in which it has recently been introduced.
This course is a requirement for those previously certified as Startup, Unitary Product Commissioning technicians. It is also for those who wish to gain in-depth knowledge about the capabilities of the SSE control, including configuration and commissioning through the MAP interface.
Below the topics of the Course are listed.
|Introduction UPG systems|
|Operation of the Simplicity Smart control card|
|Configurations for the commissioning of equipment with SSE control card through the menu of the card or the MAP interface|
The cost of the course may vary by Training Center selected.
- Cost per Person: $300 (USD)
The following is a list of the necessary requirements to register for the course.
- Go to the Courses page and register for the next course available date.
- Have at hand the fiscal data of the company and the contact data.
- Afterwards, enter the participants' information to take the course.
- Finally, enter your payment with the details of your credit or debit card.