Students will be able to create a Basic Facility Explorer® BAS System by learning how to set up and manage the Facility Explorer® Supervisory Controllers.
Below the topics of the Course are listed.
|Facility Explorer 14.x Overview|
|Johnson Controls Appliances|
|Station (database) Creation|
|Creating Controllers and Field Points|
|Basic Point Extension (Trends, Alarms, Totalization)|
|Basic Custom Control (Logic)|
|Schedule and Link Manager|
|Commissioning Supervisor Controller|
|Basic Enterprise Configuration (FX Server)|
The cost of the course may vary by Training Center selected.
- Cost per Person: $200 (USD)
The following is a list of the necessary requirements to register for the course.
- Go to the Courses page and register for the next course available date.
- Have at hand the fiscal data of the company and the contact data.
- Afterwards, enter the participants' information to take the course.
- Finally, enter your payment with the details of your credit or debit card.