The Variable Flow Refrigerant systems (VRF) York provides a wide range of options to ensure occupant comfort and minimize operating costs in buildings with varying loads and occupancy rates. VRF York technology provides exceptional energy efficiency and flexibility with modular systems that can be customized to meet the exact needs of each project and application.
The objective of the training is to know the operation of the platform to carry out the selection of equipment of the systems of variable refrigerant volume as well as the theoretical principles that support its application.
Below the topics of the Course are listed.
|Identify and understand the capabilities and limitations of each and every one of the different offers according to the system profile.|
|Efficiently use one of the resources available to support application in the different projects of York VRF systems.|
|This course provides the tools for operation and service of VRF YORK systems.|
The cost of the course may vary by Training Center selected.
- Cost per Person: $100 (USD)
The following is a list of the necessary requirements to register for the course.
- Go to the Courses page and register for the next course available date.
- Have at hand the fiscal data of the company and the contact data.
- Afterwards, enter the participants' information to take the course.
- Finally, enter your payment with the details of your credit or debit card.