The Variable Flow Refrigerant systems (VRF) York provides a wide range of options to ensure occupant comfort and minimize operating costs in buildings with varying loads and occupancy rates. VRF York technology provides exceptional energy efficiency and flexibility with modular systems that can be customized to meet the exact needs of each project and application.
The objective of this training is to provide you with the most information on the procedures and techniques to implement, test the VRF systems.
Below the topics of the Course are listed.
|Show each and every one of the different configurations possible in the exterior or interior units in order to customize and optimize the operation of the systems according to the user needs.|
|Learn to interact with the 7-segment display and PSH4 communication interface to minimize the time required to know the operating parameters of the systems.|
|Know the operation and configuration of the central controllers and / or communication interfaces of the YORK VRF systems.|
The cost of the course may vary by Training Center selected.
- Cost per Person: $100 (USD)
The following is a list of the necessary requirements to register for the course.
- Go to the Courses page and register for the next course available date.
- Have at hand the fiscal data of the company and the contact data.
- Afterwards, enter the participants' information to take the course.
- Finally, enter your payment with the details of your credit or debit card.